This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
NTT Data Inc
Title: QA Lead
Location: Austin, TX
Duration: through end of year to start, likely extensions
- Actively involve in all stages of Testing Cycle
- Efficiently translate business requirements into effective test scenarios.
- Test Plan and Test Case Creation
- Execution of test cases with functional, regression and performance testing
- Work effectively with the development team to ensure all testing activities completed on time and with expectations
- Good team player who shares knowledge and experience with team members to build a strong testing foundation and concepts within the team
- Experience in Healthcare & life Sciences preferred
- Highly visible position on strategic projects
- Experienced in onsite offshore model
- Experience in testing Healthcare systems would be good to have.
Qualifications Test Management - Defect Management Minimum Years Required 3 Qualifications Manual Testing - Testcase Creation Minimum Years Required 3 Qualifications Manual Testing - Testcase Execution Minimum Years Required 3 Qualifications Test Management - Testing Life Cycle Minimum Years Required 3 Other Required Qualifications/Experience Qualification Manual Test strategy creation Minimum Years Required 2 Qualification Manual Testing - Test Management Tool - Quality Center Minimum Years Required 2 Qualification Test Lead Minimum Years Required 3
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.