QA Lead 8/10/2016
* Be responsible for performing testing of features on a suite of application across multiple mobile platforms.
* Own the development and execution of test plans and test cases.
* Ensure comprehensive test coverage by working closely with the product and engineering teams to prioritize testing execution and report on test execution progress and results.
* Participate in design and otherScrum meetings, and use this information to design appropriate test plans.
* Create automated user based scenarios with variable data insertion.
* Write and perform a variety of testing methods including regression, performance, stress, unit, and integration testing.
* Work closely with other members of the product team, including working across teams and functional boundaries.
* Previous experience with running a script in a software environment.
* Report and track bugs with a high degree of detail.
* Bachelordegree or equivalent work experience.
* 3+ years overall experience as part of a software QA team with some experience in automation.
* Experience testing native iOS, Android and/or Windows Phone applications is a big plus.
* Able to write detailed test cases, logically structured test plans, and clear bug reports.
* Familiarity with defect tracking systems and test management tools.
* Able to professionally communicate with other team members.
* Experience with HP's Quick Test Pro (UFT/QTP) and HP ALM.
* Experience in API testing.
* Experience with testing tools such as BrowserStack, Protractor, or Selenium.
Permanent Residency Required. U.S. citizenship or green card holder is required for security clearance.