This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: QA LEAD / DIRECT HIRE / FULL TIME / PERM
JOB LOCATION: MOORESVILLE, NC
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME / PERM / DIRECT HIRE + BENEFITS
Notes: Very good Credentials as a QA LEAD of leading team of 4-5 TM Excellent SQL Query Expertise
* Leading a team of 4-5 QA Resources
* Must have excellent hold on SQL, Complex Queries, Data Mining etc.
* Assists in the development of the software quality assurance (SQA) test strategy for moderately to highly complex IT initiatives across multiple SQA domains by analyzing business and technology requirements to ensure testability and traceability;
* collaborating with cross-functional IT and business stakeholders to review and approve the overall testing approach;
* verifying the validation of test data and environment requirements
* Provides end-to-end quality assurance throughout the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for moderately to highly complex IT initiatives in multiple SQA domains by developing and executing front- and/or back-end test cases and scenarios in accordance with the GQS framework and company testing methodology;
* collaborating with cross functional IT teams to gain buy-in and approval of test plans;
* tracking software quality metrics across testing phases (e.g., SIT, Performance, UAT, Automation, Production Validation);
* managing the software defect life cycle;
* participating in root cause analysis of identified defects;
* enforcing entry and exit criteria throughout the SDLC;
* identifying and escalating quality risks, issues, conflicts, and/or resistance across teams throughout the SDLC;
* Assists in the development of software quality assurance (SQA) project plans for moderate to highly complex projects by participating in the identification of project scope and level of effort (LOE) estimates;
* assisting management to identify necessary resources and associated skill-sets required to deliver project objectives;
* identifying training needs and mentoring junior team members as appropriate
* Minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field and 6+ years' experience in SQA or related field. Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
* Minimum 2+ years experience in a leadership role with or without direct reports.
* Master's degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field preferred
* Quality Assurance Institute (QAI) or American Society for Quality (ASQ) certification preferred
* Institution of Electrical Engineering (IEEE), International Organization for Standardization (ISO), or Six Sigma certification preferred
* 3+ years of experience working in a large matrixed organization preferred.
* 3+ years of experience working with third party IT vendors preferred
* 4+ years of IT experience in the retail industry preferred
* 4+ years of experience working on project(s) involving the implementation of software development life cycle(s) (SDLC).
* 3+ years of experience writing technical documentation in a software testing or quality assurance environment.