QA Lead / Test Coordinator 9/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB TITLE: QA LEAD/ TEST COORDINATOR
LOCATION: RICHARDSON, TX OR CHICAGO, IL
START DATE: ASAP
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* This position is responsible for program level coordination of test activities and test strategies, and identifying quality risks in regards to new and existing concurrent applications.
* The role is responsible for coordinating agreed upon testing activities across all designated groups for both ITG and Business.
* This position is responsible for working directly with Information Technology and Business leadership and staff to provide coordination services, metrics regarding project status, SDM compliance and timelines.
* This position will participate in planning meetings and workgroups and nurture a relationship between ITG and Business.
* This position must be able to interact with testers, developers, business users, PMO and Project Sponsors in order to promote project success.
* Must have lead experience/initiatives.
* Strong Healthcare with ALM experience