QA Loans Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONEVERIS is a multinational consulting firm providing business and strategy solutions, application development, maintenance, and outsourcing services. Established in 1996, EVERIS has averaged 20% annual growth in revenues, and it became part of NTT Data in January, 2014.
Being part of the NTT Data group enables EVERIS to offer a wider range of solutions and services through increased capacity, as well as technological, geographical, and financial resources.
EVERIS USA is looking for high-achieving team players that are quickly adaptable to new challenges and entrepreneurial ventures. We are currently seeking a QA LOANS ANALYST for our client's location BOSTON, MA
The candidate will work as a SW Quality Assurance (QA) Automation analyst as part of a team responsible for reviewing a variety of core banking applications in the following areas:
* Loans and Loan origination
* Electronic and Documentary Payments
* Work in conjunction with the local team(s), offshore team(s), and 3rd party vendors to plan, estimate, implement, and maintain suits of regression test scripts
* Coach and lead a team of several automation analysts
* Status reporting execution and implementation results against goals/planned progress
* Minimum of 5 years of retailbankingexperience
* Minimum of 7 years of testing and/or business analysis experience at a Large US bank or financial institution
* Strong PC skills including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, ALM, SOAP UI, etc.
* Ability to create and communicate process workflows
* Strong verbal and written communication skills (English required, Spanish a Plus)
* Strong ability to work within a team and adapt to a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
* Previous experience in loans and loan origination systems
* Previous experience with automation of test scripts required
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Computer Information Sciences, and/or technology related field.
PROFESSIONAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS
* Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
* Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
* Excellent leadership and management skills