This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
ALS Environmental USA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Collaborate with laboratory management to ensure that the Quality Assurance and Quality Control program is applied effectively;
* Coordinate and monitor quality system implementation throughout the facility;
* Initiate Quality System updates as required to maintain compliance with corporate quality program and regulatory requirements.
* Ensure compliance with local and corporate quality assurance policies, as well as those of the laboratory s accrediting authorities;
* Manage laboratory accreditation applications and renewals;
* Coordinate, perform, and review internal audits of the laboratory quality program;
* Coordinate regulatory, client, and third party quality assessments;
* Coordinate statistical process control, corrective action responses;
* Coordinate document and record control;
* Coordinate the annual certification and/or calibration of laboratory support equipment;
* Coordinate development, review, and revisions of Standard Operating Procedures;
* Approve documents for use in the laboratory as a designated signatory;
* Communicate Quality Management System updates to the laboratory, and monitor Quality Management System implementation throughout the facility;
* Develop and implement on-going employee training programs related to the Quality Management System;
* Train new hires in Ethics and QA policies;
* Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* Minimum of a Bachelor s degree in Science preferably in Chemistry or any other physical science;
* Five years experience in environmental laboratory;
* Two years experience in quality system management;
* Experience with Quality System standards, including NELAC, ISO17025, U.S. Department of Defense Quality System Manual;
* Proficiency in MSOffice applications, including MSWord, MSExcel, and MSAccess;
* Must be able to travel when required.
* Able to sit for 80% of an 8 hour day.
* Able to speak and hear clearly while communicating with co-workers and managers;
* Dexterity in hands and fingers to operate equipment and handle glassware;
* Must have average vision and able to see to read reports and operate equipment;
* Hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the telephone;
We would like to thank everyone for their interest in ALS but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
"ALS Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to achieving and maintaining a workforce which reflects and affirms the diversity of our society"
ALS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
EOE AA Minority, Female, Veteran, Individuals with Disabilities
Click the following link to view the EEO is the Law poster: