This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 11/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY This Plastics Manufacturing company is looking for a Bilingual Spanish Quality Assurance Manager with at least 5 years' experience with:
1. All aspects of Quality Assurance activity and working in a team environment
2. Quality Management, ISO Certification, Lean Manufacturing/Six Sigma
3. Managing team of inspectors on three shifts
4. Responsibility with handling quality issues, non-conformances, corrective action, root cause analysis and process improvement (conduct kaizen events and sustain processes)
5. Time Management, task management, prioritizing & organizing
6. Reports, presentations and able to discuss and articulate complex situations in person and in writing (not texting language)
7. Responsible for the design and implementation of a robust quality system throughout the manufacturing facility
8. Responsible for developing policies and procedures to ensure that quality standards are met during production
9. Oversee testing of processes and products
1. Self-directed, requires minimal supervision, self-motivated
2. Articulate and confident when meeting with customers
3. Comfortable meeting customers in person
4. Competent and able to navigate sensitive, tense, emotional discussions with customers
5. Comfortable calling and speaking with customers on the phone and in person
6. Passionate about Quality and being a catalyst for continuous improvement (does not see it as a 9-5 job, but as a full-time career)
7. Understands the value of networking, developing and maintaining relationships, brings positive energy into a room
8. Establish and maintain working relationships with personnel in all company departments (production, Quality, front office and upper management)
* Bachelor's Degree required We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.