QA Mobile Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONEVERIS is a multinational consulting firm providing business and strategy solutions, application development, maintenance, and outsourcing services. Established in 1996, EVERIS has averaged 20% annual growth in revenues, and it became part of NTT Data in January, 2014.
Being part of the NTT Data group enables EVERIS to offer a wider range of solutions and services through increased capacity, as well as technological, geographical, and financial resources.
EVERIS USA is looking for high-achieving team players that are quickly adaptable to new challenges and entrepreneurial ventures. We are currently seeking a QA MOBILE ANALYST for our client's location BOSTON, MA
The incumbent will work as a SW Quality Assurance (QA) analyst as part of a team responsible for reviewing Retail and Corporate applications including Mobile applications.
The QA analyst will be responsible for:
* Test plan design
* Test case design (Functional and Automatic)
* Test case execution (Local and Offshore)
* Status reporting execution results against planned progress
* Minimum of 2year of retail banking experience
* Minimum of 4years of testing and/or business analysis experience at a Large US bank or financial institution
* Strong PC skills including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, ALM, SOAP UI, etc.
* Ability to define and analyze business requirements
* Ability to create and communicate process workflows
* Strong verbal and written communication skills (English required, Spanish a Plus)
* Strong ability to work within a team and adapt to a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
* Previous experience testing mobile applications and end-to-end retail banking scenarios including cross platform regression testing
* Previous experience with automation of test scripts required