QA/QC Lab Tech for Food Processing Plant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY AppleOne is partnered with a multiple Central Valley food processing plants and recruiting for QA/QC Lab Techs. These position will be responsible for the lab and micro testing within SOP's and GLP standards.
1. Microbiological testing of raw materials and finished products for APC, E. Coli., Coliform, Yeast and Mold as required.
2. pH, moisture, Brix and color testing on ingredient and finished good product.
3. Environmental testing (including shipping to outside lab), equipment and air quality testing
4. Monthly inventory of finished product and laboratory supplies.
5. Assist other quality control departments, including: receiving, shipping, baking and line technicians as needed
KNOWLEDGE AND REQUIREMENTS:
1. Knowledge and ability to follow applicable FDA, USDA FSIS and GFSI guidelines as it relates to the manufacture, storage and handling of food items.
2. Strong knowledge of basic food microbiology, pathogens and pathogen control, HACCP and GLP/ GMP.
3. Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail.
4. Strong communication skills- must have good listening skills in addition to excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
5. Strong Knowledge of basic math and statistics skills.
6. Ability to read, understand and write detailed quality reports.
7. Possess excellent computer (MS office: Word; Excel; Access; Outlook), writing, and editing skills
8. Be flexible and willing to help out in other job duties.
9. Ability to handle and communicate quality control issues with a sense of urgency and importance.
Contact Mike at AppleOne/Fresno today by phone or e-mail or connect with him on Linked In www.linkedin.com/in/mikemarmolejo to schedule a confidential interview, or strategic meeting to discuss your career needs. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.
Knowledge and ability to follow applicable FDA, USDA FSIS and GFSI guidelines as it relates to the manufacture, storage and handling of food items. Strong knowledge of basic food microbiology, pathogens and pathogen control, HACCP and GLP/ GMP.