QA/QC Supervisor (Quality Engineering Supervisor)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
What you ll be doing:
* The Quality Engineering Supervisor will supervise a team of Quality Engineers responsible for ensuring effective review, evaluation and management of CSD customer complaint escalations, complaint investigations and vigilance activities
* Provide day to day supervision including distribution of workload to a team of Quality Engineers responsible for complaints and CAPA investigations
* Provide SME guidance and support for complaint and CAPA investigation activities and projects. Create, revise and maintain procedures related to complaint and CAPA programs
* Manage and facilitate regular Complaint Review Board and CAPA Review Board meetings (including meeting minutes, agendas, action items, etc.)
* Ensure compliance to cGMP/QSR/ISO and other applicable regulations
What you need for this role:
* Bachelor s degree in a sciences/technical field or related discipline
* 2+ years of job related experience with an emphasis on working in a cGMP/QSR/ISO regulated industry, with 2+ years direct supervisory experience
* Preferred candidates should have experience working under FDA regulations and ISO standards.
* Experience with the development, manufacture or support for in vitro diagnostics or biological product testing highly desirable
* Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills, including the ability to influence others with fact-based arguments
* Good organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, with follow-through and ability to meet defined deadlines.
* Strong interpersonal skills are necessary to operate in a team environment to interact with multiple departments under a variety of conditions
* Successful candidates will actively seek interaction with others, under potentially challenging time pressures, in order to resolve difficult technical issues
* Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel are required. SAP experience and is a plus
What s in it for you:
* Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more
* Opportunities for growth and training
* Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company
* Great work environment
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
To all recruitment agencies: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Staffing Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.