This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Mineral Wells, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
The purpose of this position is to ensure that all PECOFacet Vessel products conform to the specified requirements, and that quality related activities are coordinated.
The responsibilities described here are representative of those tasks an employee performs to successfully complete the essential functions of this job; however, this is not a comprehensive listing of all tasks that may be assigned or required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The duties include, but may not be limited to the following:
* Perform job package review and prepare Inspection Checklists.
* Prepare Project Quality Plans to define quality assurance requirements based on contract order review.
* Perform non-destructive examinations Radiograph (RT), Ultrasonic (UT), Magnetic Particle (MT), Liquid Penetrant (PT), and Hardness testing in accordance with pressure vessel standards.
* Train Level I & II QA Specialists
* Perform ISO product audits of manufacturing and ISO system audits and reports in accordance with current ISO 9001 Quality Manual.
* Develop and qualify Welding Procedure Specifications
* Act as a liaison between customer inspectors and PECOFacet s project management personnel.
* Perform required inspections at sub-contractor facilities.
* Arrange product certification and laboratory testing services.
* Post Weld Heat Treat instruction, approval, and review.
* Maintain weld process certification by active welder.
* Review Mill Test Reports (MTR) for accuracy.
The requirements described here are representative of those an individual encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The minimum qualifications required include, but may not be limited to, the following:
* At least one year quality control/quality assurance in a manufacturing environment.
* Working-level level proficiency with Microsoft Office software.
* American Society for Nondestructive Testing (ASNT) ASNT-TC-1A Level II certifications in MT, PT and UT methods required,
* ASNT Central Certification Program (ACCP) Level II certifications preferred.
* UT method includes competency in the Phased-Array technique.
* American Welding Society - Certified Welding Inspector preferred
* ISO 9001 Internal Auditor preferred.
* Ability to work in a team environment.
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as work instructions, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
* Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
* Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
* High School Diploma and/or GED.
* AWS Certified Weld Inspector
* Related experience and/or technical training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* We are an EEO employer for Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons & Protected Veterans.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.