QA Test Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONQA Test Analyst
SPECIFIC SERVICES REQUIRED
* Creating test use cases, doing the testing, creating the testing results reports, and implementing the testing needed by the project managers
* Providing documented processes to the testing team in the implementation of the required testing
* Supporting the resolution of defects found during testing and providing general testing process consultation to the project team
* Working on testing activities for new releases for the team and stakeholders.
* Developing presentations for stakeholders, officials, and other interested parties when requested by the Management
* Reporting test results, documenting reported defects to test lead. Entering the defects in defect management tool
* Ability to validate Traceability Matrix to contractual requirements
The candidate must have the following skills or experience:
* Bachelor of Science in Computer Technology, exposure to programming in a 3rd generation languages and knowledge of software design patterns
* 5 to 7years of experience as a tester for IT projects
* Working knowledge of IBM Rational Jazz Suite is a plus
* An ability to understand the complexity of a large integrated system and to trace problems to their source
* Experience in NIEM XML or other complex XML Standard is a plus
* Experience with SOA technologies
* Experience in Database Development (Stored Procedures, Functions, Views, ad-hoc queries) including MS-SQL TRANSAC-SQL (2005 and above)
* Proficient in MS Excel
* Work cooperatively with other Team Members including Team Leader/Manager, Developers, Testers, Designers and others
_NO AGENCIES PLEASE_
_"US CITIZENS AND THOSE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR H1B CANDIDATES AT THIS TIME."_
_SKYLIGHTSYS_ Strategic Staffing is recognized as a leader in the staffing industry. Our team is experienced, with over 40years of collective placement experience, specializing in placing professional technology talent in both permanent and contracting opportunities. Our staff has a deep knowledge of our clients' needs and our candidate's skill set, making sure to accurately pair the two together. Our mission is to provide lasting value to our clients and candidates through building strong relationships. Our clients are non-vmo, combined with our strong relationships result in quick response time and interviews which lead to job offers. We are a certified NMSDC firm.