This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are seeking a Senior QA Tester professional. This person will be responsible for testing and quality assurance (QA) of products and processing solutions our client provides to both internal and external customers. QA includes system tests, integration tests and user acceptance testing. In addition this person will be responsible for application of, and adherence to change control procedures.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Development and execution of formal test procedures (scripting, monitoring and test utility programming)
* Defect tracking and independent analysis, technical collaboration with designers for root-cause analysis
* Writing of test plans, test reports and other supporting documentation
* Independent review, modification and analysis of reported defects from Quality Tracking database (JIRA). Attempts to reproduce and isolate reported defects to narrower field of focus.
* Assist with solution migration through development, QA and UAT environments
* Creation of defect tracking processes and procedures using company's standard test and automation tools
* Work with product and system owners to understand solutions being developed and identify test requirements
EDUCATION AND REQUIREMENTS:
* Bachelor's Degree, or technical training or equivalent combination of education and experience in computer science, information technology or other related areas.
* 2-4 years of related work experience in the payments industry
* Experience test planning
* Experience designing and running test cases and documenting results
* Experience delivering multiple projects simultaneously
* Knowledge of SDLC
* Knowledge of change control procedures
* Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
* Ability to work in a project-based team environment with minimal supervision
* Must be able to handle multiple tasks at one time, in a fast paced office environment handling multiple demands
* Ability to meet deadlines and reprioritize work to meet changing requirements
* Strong organization and time management skills
* Able to communicate effectively to people at all levels of the organization
* Ability to successfully collaborate with internal and external customers in a partnership to achieve goals
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Detail oriented
* Willingness to take ownership