QA Tester 8/26/2016
Ridgefield Park, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ROLE: QA TESTER
LOCATION: RIDGEFIELD PARK, NJ (SEA BUILDING)
* Field testing of Samsung TVs during its development cycle, during production, and after product launch. Test areas include HW (e.g. HDMI compatibility testing, RF signal testing, etc.) and SW (e.g. Smart Hub, apps, STB integration services, etc.)
* Support of Samsung TVs for field issues. This can requirecontacting vendors/customers, going on-site to capture debug data, working with developers to find resolution, etc.
* Design and maintain tests that provide functional, regression and integration test coverage for applications and services.
* Efficiently manage defect tracking system by registering bugs, tracking the bugs, and verifying fixes.
* Research USA TV markets and provide reports to HQ.
* CS or EE (Bachelor's Degree)
* Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills. Fluency in Korean preferred.
* Great attention to detail.
* Great working independently as this will be a remote test position.
* Great at working with various teams as this position will need to collaborate with main Irvine test team remotely and also SEA Product Support team in Ridgefield Park.