This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 1/24/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONCOME JOIN OUR TEAM!
HENRY SCHEIN ORTHODONTICS, IS A LEADING U.S. MANUFACTURER OF ORTHODONTIC PRODUCTS FOR THE DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL ORTHODONTIC MARKETS. HENRY SCHEIN ORTHODONTICS PROVIDES A VAST ARRAY OF INNOVATIVE PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND EDUCATIONAL COURSES TO HELP BUILD SUCCESSFUL PRACTICES. IN THE USA, OUR PRODUCTS ARE MARKETED TO ORTHODONTIC PRACTITIONERS THROUGH A STRONG DIRECT SALES FORCE, AND INTERNATIONALLY, OUR PRODUCTS ARE SOLD IN MORE THAN 85 COUNTRIES THROUGH 160 DISTRIBUTORS. WE ARE DEDICATED TO PROVIDE THE ORTHODONTIC PROFESSION WITH HIGH QUALITY, INNOVATIVE PRODUCTS BACKED BY ATTENTIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND EDUCATIONAL SUPPORT. AT HENRY SCHEIN ORTHODONTICS EVERYONE IS PART OF THE TEAM, WITH THE SAME GOAL, TO IMPROVE PATIENT CARE AND CONTINUE TO ADVANCE THE FUTURE OF ORTHODONTICS FOR GENERATIONS TO COME.
HENRY SCHEIN(NASDAQ: HSIC),, A FORTUNE 500 COMPANY SELLING IN OVER 200 COUNTRIES AND A MEMBER OF THE NASDAQ 100 INDEX, IS THE LARGEST PROVIDER OF HEALTH CARE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES TO OFFICE-BASED PRACTITIONERS . HENRY SCHEIN BELIEVES IN DOING WELL BY DOING GOOD. FOR THE 12TH CONSECUTIVE YEAR, HENRY SCHEIN WAS INCLUDED IN FORTUNES LIST OF THE WORLDS MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES, RANKING #1 IN OUR INDUSTRY FOR CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY, GLOBAL COMPETITIVENESS, QUALITY OF MANAGEMENT, QUALITY OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, AND USE OF CORPORATE ASSETS. WE WERE AGAIN NAMED TO ETHISPHERE\'S LIST OF THE WORLD\'S MOST ETHICAL COMPANIES. OUR HENRY SCHEIN CARES ACTIVITIES EXTENDED ACCESS TO CARE BY ADVANCING WELLNESS, BUILDING HEALTH CARE CAPACITY, AND ENHANCING DISASTER RELIEF EFFORTS AROUND THE WORLD. OUR FLAGSHIP PROGRAMS CONTINUED TO LEAD THE WAY DURING 2013: GIVE KIDS A SMILE, HEALTHY LIFESTYLES, HEALTHY COMMUNITIES, BACK TO SCHOOL, THINK PINK, PRACTICE PINK, HOLIDAY CHEER FOR CHILDREN, WERE ALL VISIBLE AND EFFECTIVE WAYS THAT WE DEMONSTRATED OUR COMMITMENT TO GLOBAL CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY AND THE VALUES THAT MAKE HENRY SCHEIN A VERY SPECIAL COMPANY.
* Must follow and comply with regulatory requirements as applicable to various processes, i.e. 21 CFR 820 & ISO 13485
* Bring all quality-related non-conformances to the attention of the appropriate Quality personnel in a timely manner, helping to ensure prompt resolution
* Assist with Receiving and Final Inspections, as directed
* Meet or exceed all company quality objectives as they relate to your position
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
* (Receiving Inspection): Perform incoming product inspections as required, utilizing test equipment, Component Inspection Standards (CIS), reference samples and work instructions, ensuring in-house quality specifications are met. Informs appropriate Quality personnel of CIS discrepancies discovered during incoming product inspections. Initiates NCRs, as required. Subject Matter Experts (i.e., brackets/band SMEs) will spend the majority of their time working within their areas of expertise).
* (Final Inspection): Perform Final Inspection for repackaging/relabeling in support of manufacturing and packaging operations. Includes final inspection of in-house product generated for customers or stock (internal production).
* Inspect final labels for accuracy on in-house generated labels.
* Receive, inspect and process customer returns (RMAs), determining appropriate disposition and perform resulting transactions in company ERP, as required.
* Prepare documentation of FA (first article) inspections for routing and follow through with closure and notification to distribution.
* Participates in special projects and current KPI activities.
* Perform other duties as required, including but not limited to:
* Create/generate Certificates of Compliance (COC) for orders as required
* Respond to internal requests for product inquiries
* Perform transactions in company ERP, as required
* Continuing Education and Cross-Training to enhance performance and ensure departmental coverage
In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed above, all positions are also responsible for:
* Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures including WorldWide Business Standards.
* Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
* Meeting KPI objectives as established by the Director of RA/QA and informing Director if objectives cannot be met.
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) or 1-3 months related experience or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
* Proven attention to detail in a quality-oriented environment
* Basic math and measuring skills
* Proven organizational skills
* Good administrative/computer skills (including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel)
* Orthodontic Product background preferred
* Experience processing/investigating returns preferred
* Previous experience with Quality Control responsibilities in a medical device environment preferred
* Specific vision abilities required include close vision, basic color differentiation, and translucency level differentiation
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status..