QC Inspector II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
TITLE: QC Inspector II
LOCATION: Glendale, AZ
Perform quality dimensional and visual inspection and testing of precision machined components by using various measuring devices to ensure compliance with engineering specifications.
This position includes significant duties such as:
* Verify conformance of medium to high complexity products using various inspection instruments (micrometers, calipers, depth micrometers, optical comparators, thread gages, dial indicators, hardness testers, and cylindrical plug gages).
* Read and interpret production travelers and engineering specifications to ensure product conformance at each manufacturing product sequence.
* Document part characteristics and measurements on inspection history cards during first article inspections and other inspection sequences.
* Record data from inspection history cards on inspection files and maintain accurate and legible inspection records.
* Load and/or transport part containers utilizing a forklift, hand truck or manual/motorized pallet jack to assigned locations.
* Determine quality (Pass/Fail) of manufactured parts based on dimensional and visual inspection.
* Verify production process and create product discrepant material reports in the quality database.
* Utilize computer programs to search for part processes and procedures.
* Instruct and/or assist less skilled inspectors with some measuring instruments, process and procedures.
* Maintain safety and quality standards by using acceptable housekeeping practices on equipment and work area.
* The above description covers the most significant duties performed but does not exclude other occasional work assignments not mentioned.
Working Conditions: * Occasional average effort in lifting containers.
* Good working conditions. Some exposure to elements of oil and noise, none disagreeable.
* Steel-toed boots are required, all other PPE will be supplied.
* High School or General Education Diploma
Experience: * 1-3 years of experience
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.