QC Lab Tech - ReqCode 3137941
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories, Inc. - Middleburgh, NYThis job is no longer active. View similar jobs
- Dr. Reddy's Laborator... Dr. Reddy's Laboratories, Inc.
- Middleburgh, NY
- Job Type
- Job Classification
- Full Time
- Mid-Career (2 - 15 years)
- Bachelors Degree
- Company Ref #
- AJE Ref #
- [+] More
At Dr. Reddy's a global pharmaceutical company, you will contribute to making the breakthroughs of tomorrow a reality today! From making medicines more affordable to discovering innovative treatment options to satisfy unmet medical needs, we are dedicated to helping people lead longer and healthier lives. We are seeking dynamic and energetic individuals ready to inspire, ready to make a difference for their community and every community.
Please Note: Unless an order has been placed with your agency for this role, we will not accept any calls or other inquiries from recruiters for this position. If a candidate is submitted despite this, we are not bound by any agreement terms and can hire the person as we see fit.
Job Title: QC Lab Tech
Job Location: Middleburgh, NY
* Analysis of intermediate, Stability samples, Raw materials, Packing materials, Finished API and urine samples.
* Preparation of record of analysis and analytical test report.
* To ensure the entries of Working standards and Impurity Standards in usage logs.
* Calibration of the Instruments and Equipment.
* To ensure the samples are destructed as per the destruction procedure.
* B.S or M.S in scientific disipline i.e Chemistry, Biology Pharmaceutics or other life Sciences
* Up to 2 years of experience in QC of Pharmaceuticals/Food/chemical/FMCG laboratory.
* Regulatory awareness and practical experience in analytical intrument.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational and time management skills; strong attention to detail.
From unsurpassed career momentum to our innovative perks and benefits, we do everything we can to make sure our employees not only do exceptional work, but have exceptional rewards, as well. If you are committed to making a profound impact worldwide, we invite you to learn more about our career opportunities, our products, and our plans for the future. Please visit us at www.drreddysusjobs.com.
**We are a corporate office and not a doctor's office. Unsolicited resumes sent to our office will not be considered for any open positions. Only interested parties that apply through our Career website will be considered for positions within Dr. Reddy's Laboratories, Inc.**
As an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, Dr. Reddy's Laboratories, Inc. and its subsidiaries, does not discriminate in employment against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (except where sex is a bonafide occupational qualification), national origin, age, mental or physical disability, status as a disabled veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, other protected veteran, or recently separated veteran, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.