QC Specialist 3
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Performs complex electrical and mechanical inspections and reviews test results. Works on assignments requiring considerable judgment and initiative.
* works without supervision in two or more of the following disciplines: incoming, in process, and/or final inspection
* as a skilled specialist, completes tasks in creative and effective ways
* utilizes knowledge of inspection processes and procedures to solve a wide range of difficult problems
* performs complex electrical and mechanical inspections to determine compliance to established standards or specifications
* reviews test results
* advises supervisor of quality issues and may offer suggestions for changes in design or test procedures to improve operations
* may make recommendations for solutions
* determines methods and procedures on new assignments
* practices company policies
* may initiate 8d report for moderate problems
* may provide guidance to other non-exempt employees
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* typically requires an associate's degree in a technical discipline or equivalent and a minimum of 4 years of related experience
* proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
* proficient with assembly equipment and tools
* able to use statistical software to analyze data
* solid knowledge of inspection operations, processes, and procedures
* knowledge of basic statistical methods, engineering change orders (ECOs), and IPC workmanship standards
* knowledge of computers and various software applications
* understanding of ISO 9001 and 13485
QC Specialist 3
CERTIFICATION AND TRAINING
* IPC certified
* Lean/Six Sigma Green Belt
General manufacturing environment. Exposure to hazards associated with manufacturing equipment and tools. May require moderate lifting. Requires manual dexterity and ability to manipulate small objects.