QC Supervisor (1st Shift)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
What you\'ll be doing:
* Responsible for supervision of Technical Associated
* Resolution of all technical issues related to providing testing support to all our internal customers
* Responsible for assisting in any LIMS upgrade or instrument connectivity projects
* Setting goals for direct reports and conducting their annual review
What you\'ll need for this role:
* Excellent multitasking and organizational skills required
* Ability to communicate technical issues, leadership ability, ability to manage multiple priorities
* Good communication skills
* 5+ years of experience with laboratory instrumentation. Supervisory experience preferred. Knowledge in use of LIMS and instrument operation and troubleshooting
* Experience in a hospital, reference laboratory or in-vitro diagnostic manufacturing environment
* BS degree in Science Field or Equivalent
* In use of Clinical Laboratory instrumentation
What s in it for you:
* Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more
* Opportunities for growth and training
* Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company
* Great work environment
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
EEO/AA Employer/Veterans/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Gender/Age Employer
To all recruitment agencies: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Staffing Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.