QC Tech Metrology - First Piece (West Bond)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONShift: 2nd (Monday through Friday 3:30 pm to 12:00 am)
Interfaces with department engineers and design engineering to obtain technical information about measurement jobs and report requirements. Perform dimensional layouts as requested by department and design engineering. This position will perform, and requires, Geometric Dimension and Tolerancing, CAD and operating computer controlled measurement equipment. Specific duties include but are not limited to the following:
1. Perform dimensional layouts using computerized measurement systems.
2. Develop staging and fixtures to facilitate measurement of layouts.
3. Perform statistical analysis and capability studies as required.
4. Conduct Gage R&R Studies
5. Interpretation of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing, Engineering Standards, and Qualification Plans
6. Interface directly with Molex Engineering, Quality Engineers, and Process Engineers.
7. Ability to lift up to 50 pounds. 8. Maintain a safe work environment and good housekeeping practices.
9. Actively support Lean/Six Sigma initiatives and programs.
10. Understand, support and contribute to current Molex Quality and Environmental systems by following stated policies and procedures.
Job requires technician to pay a high level of attention to detail. Accuracy and completeness of work is essential. Many decisions in engineering and production are made on the results of this position s work. Must have ability to communicate effectively and timely on matters of urgency. Many times production is waiting for results and technician must be willing to do what s necessary to complete the job.A High School diploma or G.E.D. is required with an Associates Degree or higher highly preferred. Three (3) years quality experience required with five (5) years experience in a measurement environment using computer controlled measurement systems highly preferred. The ability to read Blue prints and knowledge of measurement hand tools is required. Working knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing, CAD, Programming of computer controlled measurement equipment and Statistical Process Control background needed.