QLTY & RELIABILITY TECHNICIAN II 9/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
To carry out Quality Engineering and defect investigations in support of production and customer service.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
* To carry out Quality Engineering and defect investigations in support of production and customer service.
* To carry out inspections to company procedures and BS308 drawings
* Ensure that Customer (both internal and external) quality queries are dealt with promptly, efficiently and professionally.
* To maintain quality documentation in a neat and methodical manner, both in paper copy and or electronically.
* To conduct defect investigations and present written preventative and corrective actions using TECHS.
* To conduct audits of manufacturing and control systems
* To liaise with the other departments to ensure that corrective actions and/or reworks are undertaken, and that actions and/or reports are produced in a timely manner using PPSR s.
* To assist in other Quality Department activities, too included, but not limited to, daily KPI measures, creating return notifications for Suppliers and Internal rework.
* To observe Health and Safety regulations as laid down in company procedures and Government legislation.
* To carry out any other reasonable tasks as may be requested from time to time.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND BACKGROUND EXPERIENCE:
* Experience in using computer systems is essential.
* Must be familiar with mechanical measurement techniques and be able to use electrical and mechanical measuring equipment.
* Must be capable of reading BS308 drawings.
* Good general education to GCSE level.
* ONC or C & G in Mechanical Engineering or similar technical qualifications