QlikView / Qliksense Developer 8/27/2016
Arminus Software LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION - QLIKVIEW/QLIKSENSE DEVELOPER
Candidates should have an extensive knowledge of Reporting, BI and DATA VISUALIZATION TOOLS ESPECIALLY QLIKVIEW/QLIKSENSE. They should have the ability to embrace new technologies quickly and apply their knowledge and experience to BI/Data products and associated implementation projects using
Primary responsibilities include working with internal management team, project managers, business analysts, and developers in fast-moving teams. Candidate will interface with customers, on both technical and non-technical issues, to implement solutions utilizing Big Data product line. The applicant will be responsible for the following:
* Work with other members of the Business Intelligence team to ensure effective design, development and implementation of Business Intelligence /Data product roadmap and strategy and also ensure successful customer implementations
* Must demonstrate broad and deep knowledge of leveraging Data Visualization tools such as Tableau and Spotfire.
* Work with other members of the development teams including designers, developers, BI Architects, Business Analysts (BAs), Project Managers (PMs), Implementation Managers (RMs), Sales, and other staff to ensure successful implementation and integration of all components on large-scale BI projects
* Work with customers, business users, developers, database administrators and infrastructure engineers to gain detailed knowledge of both business and technical requirements for customer implementations
* Good experience designing reporting layers and helping in ETL planning, design, development, implementation, testing, and documentation
* Development and interpretation of business and logical data models, and implementation of physical data models for data warehousing using standard methodologies, such as top-down and bottom-up design strategies utilizing Big-data platform
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
* 3+ years of experience developing multi-tiered enterprise QlikView applications
* 4+ years' experience architecting in designing, developing and implementing Reporting and Analytics solutions for BI/DW
* 4+ years of reporting experience in a high-volume environment with a wide variety of disparate data sources.
* 3+ years' experience in working on Data Visualization tools.
* Connecting with in-memory and/or columnar data storage appliances
* Experience designing and developing QlikView user interfaces
* Experience working directly with customers to define and design dashboard requirements.
* Installing and setting up QlikView/Qliksense Server.
* Ability to develop QlikView/Qliksense demo applications for PoC.
* Strong SQL Development skills
REQUIRED TECHNICAL TOOLS EXPERIENCE:
* QlikView/Qliksense Publisher
* Experience in developing and customization of reporting and data visualization layers.
* HTML5, CSS3, JSON and Java Script
* Proficient in QlikView ETL tools and command lines
* Experience with OLAP Cubes and Datamarts
* Clear understanding of QlikView/Qliksense storage model
* Experience with BI tools such as Microstrategy, Cognos and other similar products
* Exposure to Windows Server 2012 and Virtualization (preferably VMWare)
* Experience with scheduling ETL jobs
FOLLOWING ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS ARE A PLUS:
* Healthcare or pharma vertical experience a plus
* Erwin data modeling
* Data quality management tools and technologies
* Enterprise Security Integration
* HTTP/SOAP Web Services design and implementation
* Experience with ETL solutions (e.g., Informatica)
* Linux operating environments
BI Developers may be required to work on multiple projects and clients, requiring the candidate to have the ability to multi-task and manage their own workload.