This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 10/30/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONDescriptionJOB SCOPE
Organize, account for and facilitate the movement of vehicles to, from and within assigned quadrant staging area in support of auction operations.
* Conduct periodic scanning of vehicles within quadrant to verify assigned inventory
* Verify vehicles are properly identified (stickers affixed, markings in place)
* Ensure vehicles are placed in proper order for sale
* Tag and coordinate movement of disabled vehicles from staging area
* Communicate with other units in auction process to ensure coordinated staging effort
* Enter vehicle related data to computer system
* Monitor vehicle movement thorough all processing within assigned quadrant
* Observe job related safety and health procedures
* Perform other job related duties as directed by supervisor
EDUCATION & SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Valid driver s license with good driving record
* Ability to drive vehicles with either standard or automatic transmission
* Basic computer skills; operation of portable computer terminal preferred
* Skill in delivery of customer service, multi-tasking, organization and detail orientation
* Experience Auction operations preferred
Cox Automotive is a leader in vehicle remarketing services, digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers, manufacturers and consumers. Cox Automotive includes AutoTrader.com, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and a host of other global businesses and brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Cox Automotive employs nearly 24,000 employees in over 150 locations worldwide. We partner with more than 40,000 dealers and touch more than 67 percent of all car buyers in the U.S. with the most recognized brands in the industry. We unite more than 20 brands in this space, providing an end-to-end solution to transform the way the world buys, sells and owns cars.
Primary Location:US-FL-Ocoee-11801 W Colonial Dr
Job Level:Individual Contributor
Travel:Yes, 5 % of the Time