This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Our focus is on fostering a high performance culture, one that develops a top-notch talent pool with the skills and determination to deliver above and beyond. At KPMG, employees benefit from this approach with the best opportunities to succeed and fulfill their professional aspirations. They do so knowing that they are part of a responsible and positive organizational culture. Our business services groups consist of professionals with a wide range of skills and backgrounds. We are currently seeking a Quality Analyst, to join our Tax Transformation and Technology Practice in our Dallas office.
- Participate in the evaluation of software requirements and development of QA plans, QA test scripts, and acceptance criteria for various testing phases
- Work closely with the development team and other QA resources to create test procedures to thoroughly test the applications
- Participate in the identification of QA tasks and associated level of effort for the project plan
- Prepare and execute acceptance testing of new or revised modules, as well as automated test scripts
- Write clear and concise defect reports and validate fixes
- Help to ensure that high severity bugs are caught during QA phase and provide appropriate feedback to the development group on usability, functionality, and quality of user experience
- Minimum one year of experience with automated testing and modeling tools, change management, and test case generation techniques
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Experience with or strong understanding of SQL server and oracle database structure
- Strong analytical skills with a basic understanding of client/server architecture and computer networks
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team to set deadlines
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .