Quality Analyst II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 1/11/2017
Tyco Fire and Security
Lithia Springs, GA
* This role for the DC is to provide continuous support to overall operations by supporting all communication streams, conducting data driven investigations and identifying trends, identifying and implementing data collection systems, and coordinating quality driven activities to resolution.
* This role will represent the DC Quality team with the investigation of complaints and reply via Sales-Forces, communicate non-compliance issues to Quality and OpEx, issue resolution via the respective SBU, enhance and maintain SharePoint site, and develop feedback mechanisms to maintain supplier conformance and response to customer inquiries.
* In-depth knowledge of data analytics, L&D operations, WMS (Red Prairie preferred), SharePoint and various ERPs preferred.
* Resolve routine questions and problems related to quality, refer more complex issues to Quality Supervisor and/ or Manager. Must have strong analytical and problem identifying skills
* Ability to work as part of the team to achieve a common goal, while working as independent, reliable contributor. Ability to communicate in a timely, concise, accurate, and professional manner both verbally and in writing
* Fulfill quality assurance and communications role in order to ensure customer receives effective communications and high quality shipment.
* Ability to communicate in a timely, concise, accurate, and professional manner both verbally and in writing.
* Must display exceptional communication and customer service skills in daily email, phone, and represent interactions with client representatives, SBU, Corporate Supplier Quality, and suppliers.
* Must be able to work in conjunction with various L&D teams including Quality, Inventory, and Operations.
* Bachelors degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent work experience is preferred.
* 5 years of experience (warehousing or logistics preferred). Quality Assurance or Inventory experience strongly preferred.
* Travel very light