Quality Analyst 2
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTitle: Quality Analyst 2
Pay rate: $28/hour with benefits
Location: Melbourne, FL
Duration: 12 Months
Our client is a world leader and premier innovator in aerospace, with over 100,000 top talent employees providing the most advanced products and technologies in the industry. With numerous awards and recognitions, they offer continuous growth, learning, and development for their employees.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
APR is seeking for Quality Analyst 2 who:
* Develops and implements testing and inspection procedures.
* Tests raw material, chemicals, and/or finished product to quality controls to ensure compliance with quality standards and applicable government regulations.
* Audits testing results to determine if product specifications are met.
* Advises operating units on quality control standards for raw materials, chemicals, packaging materials, and finished products.
* Recommends corrective action where necessary and develops plant quality control manuals
* Bachelor Degree plus 3 years of relevant experience.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Pay Rate: $28/hr. with benefits
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc. - Benefits available shortly into this contract (30+ days - starting with the 1st of the month following 30 days of service).
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!