Quality Assurance Analyst 9/1/2016
Staffing & Recruiting Company
JOB DESCRIPTION_BUILT ON 30 YEARS OF EXPERTISE, RANDSTAD PROFESSIONALS PROVIDES SPECIALIZED RECRUITING SERVICES TO A DIVERSE PORTFOLIO OF CLIENTS RANGING FROM FORTUNE 500 COMPANIES TO SMALL AND MID-SIZED BUSINESSES SPANNING MULTIPLE INDUSTRIES._
Our Direct Hire Technology Practice is currently searching for a Quality Assurance Analyst to join a company in the Annapolis, MD area. This is a FTE career opportunity.
This Quality Assurance Analyst will analyze, develop, document, and continuously improve quality assurance processes on large data sets.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Candidates should understand and have a proven track record with:
* Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university, with coursework concentrated in statistics, math, or applied economics preferred
* Minimum of one year, and at least two years preferred, of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Superior analytical, organizational, as well as written and oral skills and a high level of attention to detail with timely follow-through.
* Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry, as well as knowledge of statistics and linear algebra.
* Demonstrated expertise with Microsoft Excel.
* Must be able to efficiently merge large data sets, have a mastery of pivot tables, and experience using logical and text functions.
* Fluency in R for data management and manipulation is a plus.
* Experience writing complex queries in SQL is required.
* Naturally inquisitive mind to dig into data and ask questions that conclude with a practical resolution.
* Experience working with large multi-dimensional data sets and an understanding of database design.
* An understanding of quality-control procedures is preferred.
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship.