Quality Assurance Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Global Experience Specialists, Inc.
We re growing and looking for a smart, funny, humble, technical and detailed-oriented QA Analyst who loves to design automated test scripts, find bugs and smash expectations but not take themselves too seriously. The QA Analyst position reports to the Director of QA.
We are looking for someone to help bring our QA practices forward through automation. Your contributions will be vital to providing a high quality user experience to our web site customers.
* Design and maintain a suite of automated benchmark tests. Track and report on results.
* Develop test plans in concert with product and development teams.
* Participate in full-stack QA process functional, user-acceptance, regression and smoke.
* Break our software.
Become an expert at our bug tracking tool, Jira, and effectively prioritize issues.
Troubleshoot end user errors and educate staff whenever possible.
* 2+ years experience testing web applications in all major browsers (both desktop and mobile)
* 2+ years experience developing automated scripts (ideally including experience testing web services)
* Experience writing basic SQL queries to make sure data is correctly saved to database
* Experience with regression testing, benchmarking, scripted testing
* Experience with defect management and tracking tools (Jira, Fogbugz, Bugzilla, etc.)
* Obsession with making things work better and more reliably for users
* Awesome communication skills both written and verbal. You correct autocorrect and consciously avoid saying umm when you speak
We are a small technical team that loves what we do. We fight for transparency, clarity, and sound implementations. We work in a casual environment with a remote policy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including vets and disability
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our workforce. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We are a drug-free workplace, and where allowed by law, conditions offers of employment on satisfactory completion of a drug screen and passing of a background check.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or unable to access or use this application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact email@example.com for assistance.