Quality Assurance Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
* Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred.
* Seven - Ten years of applicable work experience required
* Seven (7) years applicable experience in a Healthcare setting preferred.
* Three - five years of experience in leading System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing for complex data warehousing EDW system required.
* Experience of interacting with operations, development and other IT areas for identifying and resolving issues.
* Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
* Ability to create automated testing scripts for data warehousing preferred
* Understanding of Microsoft Technologies including .Net and SSIS
* Understanding of any major EHR solution
* Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
* Organization, multi-tasking, and time-management skills preferred.
* Good understanding of HIPAA data Privacy and Security requirements.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Develops and documents quality assurance and compliance processes for an IT application portfolio or program.
* Develops and implements an overall QA maturity roadmap and plan for an IT application portfolio or program
* Leads test planning, test scenario and test case development and uses those in testing the business applications in order to verify that functional and non-functional requirements are incorporated in to the system design.
* Works with development, testing and production teams to develop, publish and implement software quality assurance plans.
* Establishes internal IT service quality control standards, policies and procedures.
* Monitors, evaluates, manages and executes audit processes to ensure compliance.
* Provides guidance and subject matter expertise to IT teams on QA methodologies and processes, educates them on their responsibilities/accountabilities for the purpose of achieving on-time and quality deliverables.
* Documents non-compliance to policies, process and standards and assists in their resolution.
* Designs, monitors and analyzes performance metrics program for quality improvement initiatives.
* Researches alternative solutions to problems, determines proper approaches, makes verbal and/or written recommendations to appropriate parties and implements solutions as required.
* Automates the data testing through developing automated test scripts
* Conducts audits and analyzes findings to develop appropriate corrective action recommendations.
* Provides training on established processes and policies.
* Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
* Promotes teamwork and leads by example.
* Initiates a personal training plan, continue acquiring skills and knowledge, and pursue an understanding of the organization's business plans and strategies.
* Keeps abreast of new Tools & Technology and functionalities across the testing domain.