Quality Assurance Analyst 8/16/2016
Englewood Cliffs, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY One of the nation's leading media companies seeks a Quality Assurance Analyst, who will participate in QA efforts for Market Data and On-Air systems. The candidate should have strong manual and automated testing experience with emphasis on financial market data and database testing.
* 5+ years' experience in software QA testing
* 3+ years' experience testing market data with a solid understanding of financial markets and asset types (equities, fixed income, derivatives, and commodities).
* Experienc with RESTful Web Services
* Java is highly desirable.
* 2+ years' experience in automation using Selenium Web Driver and API automation.
* Desired: 2+ years' experience with real-time market data applications (Reuters Trader, Thomson One, Bloomberg)
* Experience testing financial charts/graphics on any platform.
Must have API testing, RESTful Web Services, strong automation testing (Selenium),financial services.
We can only consider W-2 candidates, no corp-to-corp or third party consultants.