Quality Assurance Analyst III
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTITLE:Quality Assurance Analyst III
LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA
TYPE:Contract - 12 months
Partner's Consulting recruits for positions that allow our consultants to make a positive impact and opportunity for growth at exciting, high-level organizations. Our consultants enjoy flexibility, competitive pay, and the ability to be part of an awesome, award-winning company with a progressive work culture.
Our client is seeking a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst who will be responsible for developing and executing formal test plans to ensure the delivery of qualitysoftware applications. You will be involved in test planning, writing test cases/ scripts, test case automation and test execution.
* Defines and tracks quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results and test status.
* Collects and analyzes data for software process evaluation and improvements, and integrates them into business processes to address the needs of the business.
* Documents all problems and assists in their resolution.
* Delivers quality process training to Technical staff and acts as an internalQualityConsultant to advise or influence Business or Technical partners.
* Performs quality audits across the various IT functions to ensure quality standards, procedures and methodologies are being followed.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar field; or equivalent work experience.
* 5 - 8 years of total experience, with a mix of QA testing.
* 3+ years of Python experience.
* 1 - 2 years of automated testing experience.
* Experience with developing test cases and use cases.
* Proficient in Python scripting (from scratch) for Java Middleware development.
* Knowledge of REST, JSON, Jenkins, Splunk and Swagger required.
_Partner's Consulting is a reputable, Nationally Certified Women Owned Business Enterprise Information Technology Consulting and Recruiting firm based in the Philadelphia area. We have built personal relationships with our clients over the years, and work directly with hiring managers on all our open positions. Our core values are focused on the highest level of professional dedication to our client's requirements coupled with our desire to partner for joint success._