Quality Assurance Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTITLE: Quality Assurance Analyst
LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA
TYPE:Contract - 12Months
Partner's Consulting recruits for positions that allow our consultants to make a positive impact and opportunity for growth at exciting, high-level organizations. Our consultants enjoy flexibility, competitive pay, and the ability to be part of an awesome, award-winning company with a progressive work culture.
Our client is seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst to work within the client's eBusiness organization on the "learn and buy" portion of the customer life cycle. The eBusiness organization is responsible for online commerce and online customer care for Consumer and Business customers. You will be a hands-on contributor within an Agile team and ensure quality for the "learn and buy" site on desktop and mobile applications. This role will work with other Quality Assurance Engineers to identify, reproduce, triage and document bugs or defects.
* Creates and maintains complex automated scripts written in C# which will be executed using Selenium.
* Institutionalizes practices, initiatives and procedures that cross groups and domains, and have non-conforming SDLC, deliverables or use cases.
* Responsible for acquiring, maintaining, cataloguing and grooming the inventory of production test data.
* Tests technology, practices and customer engagement.
* Sets the tone and pace for work performance within Project groups.
* Provides direct technical contribution for atypical work.
* Tests non-technology contributions to websites and microsites.
* Works with 3rd Party Vendors to design, schedule and review results of independent testing.
* Identifies capability gaps in testing process, procedures, approach and infrastructure.
* Manages accessibility testing for keeping major properties compliant.
* Works with team members on continuous improvement.
* Investigates anomalies in testing throughput and documents root cause.
* Reviews production defects to determine which testing approaches, steps or assets could have been prevented or provided fair warning that the defect was being introduced.
* Contributes to the development of Quality Assurance test philosophies and methodologies.
* Identifies viable test strategies in order to support testing product functionality.
* Bachelor's Degree in Management Information Systems/ Computer Science/ Computer Engineering or equivalent formal education. Additional Minors in Business are preferred.
* Recent graduates will be considered; 1 - 3years of experience working in an e-commerce setting is preferred.
* Proficiency in reading application logs and querying applications via SoapUI or an equivalent technology.
* Capable of managing defects via Rally, HP LCM or an equivalent platform.
* Expert at coding in C# or Java.
* Familiarity with configuration management tools is required.
* Knowledge of standard debugging tools such as Fiddler is required.
* Experience in Agile or equivalent iterative development methodologies.
* Ability to query a database and build out requests for contracts for Web Services.
* Visual Studio or equivalent tool experience is highly preferred.
* Familiarity with content management systems such as SiteCore is preferred.
* Experience with the CSG billing platform is preferred.
* Must have exceptional social skills and tenacity.
_Partner's Consulting is a reputable, Nationally Certified Women Owned Business Enterprise Information Technology Consulting and Recruiting firm based in the Philadelphia area. We have built personal relationships with our clients over the years, and work directly with hiring managers on all our open positions. Our core values are focused on the highest level of professional dedication to our client's requirements coupled with our desire to partner for joint success._