Quality Assurance 8/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are looking for QUALITY ASSURANCE for our client in DENVER, CO
JOB TITLE: QUALITY ASSURANCE
JOB LOCATION: DENVER, CO
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
The Quality Assurance Developer II is responsible to continuously monitor the service desk application incident queue, work with the affected end user to remedy the incident, test the solution, implement the solution into the production environment, and document the solution within the service desk knowledge base for future reference. This six-month position has potential for full-time employment
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES INCLUDE:
* Proven aptitude for time and task management.
* Demonstrated understanding of application design, development, testing, integration and support within an SDLC framework.
* Ability successfully resolve application defects and document solutions within a knowledge base 6
* Knowledge of Quality Assurance Methodologies
* Ability to work as part of a larger team
* Ability to work under minimal direction
* Must be detail-oriented and have demonstrated ability to take ownership of tasks, deliver on schedule, understand and manage priorities and raise risks/issues on a timely basis.
* C# .NET programming knowledge (3+ years) and familiarity with SSRS
* SQL (3+ years)
* The ideal candidate has experience with CA Service Desk