Quality Assurance Director
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
This is ABDUL HAFEEZ from SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGY INC. We have a job requirement for a QUALITY ASSURANCE DIRECTOR in DETROIT, MI. Below is the complete job description. Please review it and if you feel interested, then forward me a word copy of your latest resume along with a daytime number to reach.
JOB TITLE: QUALITY ASSURANCE DIRECTOR
LOCATION: DETROIT, MI
DURATION: 12 MONTHS
PAY RATE: OPEN
Assures quality products and processes by establishing and enforcing quality standards; testing materials and product.
* Establishes quality and reliability standards by studying product and consumer requirements with other members of management and staff.
* Establishes rework standards by devising inspection and physical testing methods and procedures.
* Establishes product quality documentation system by writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
* Maintains product quality by enforcing quality assurance policies and procedures and government requirements; collaborating with other members of management to develop new product and designs and training methods.
* Prepares product and process quality reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
* Completes quality assurance operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
* Maintains quality assurance staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
* Maintains quality assurance staff job results by coaching and counseling employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
* Achieves financial objectives by preparing the quality assurance budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Promoting Process Improvement
Dealing with Complexity
HEALTHCARE PAYER EXPERIENCE IS A MUST HAVE.