Quality Assurance Engineer B/A/Sr.
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Acts as a support resource in maintainng and improving the NSK Quality Assurance System. Assist in the development of new or revised quality standards (in conjunction with exisitng internal and external standards), develops and provides training for implementation of these standards. Provides support in resolution of customer quality issues or supplier issues for domestic and import products. Assist the manufacturing locations in improving quality performance.
* Writes and revises quality procedures and assists with their implementation throughout the corporation and affiliate business units.
* Develops and conducts quality training programs for corporate-wide functions.
* Supports Quality activities and efforts designed to enhance product or system quality.
* Assists in the monitoring of Industry and Customer Quality system requirements and supports the improvement of Corporate QA systems to meet those needs. Responds to customer and Industry requests for NSK quality information.
* Coordinates resolution of customer problems with products imported from overseas plants.
* Conducts audits of NSK Corporation functions to assure conformance to established quality standards.
* Supports plants and corporate functions in reviewing supplier quality capabilities.
* Participates as a support member in Lean Program Management activities.
* This job requires a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in a related field and 2 to 4 years of position-related experience; preferably 4 to 6 years of position-related experience.
* Generous vacation and holidays
* Medical, dental, vision insurance
* Life insurance
* Short-term and long-term disability
* Flexible Spending Account
* Matching 401(k)
* Bonus Plan
* Competitive Salary with Benefits
NSK is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor