Quality Assurance Engineer 8/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description:
The successful candidate will provide Quality Assurance
support to the ERAM/DataComm & ATOP Programs.
Support will include:
1. Support to the Quality Assurance team
2. Perform documentation reviews.
3. Support Software Code Inspections
4. Conduct Process Audits
5. Perform audits of activities and work products.
6. Conduct Receiving, Source, First Article
7. Perform hardware and software configuration
8. Participate and witness Formal Testing & Change
Request Verification activities.
9. Participate in Configuration Control Boards.
10. Participate in Test Readiness Preparation and
Assure Test Readiness.
11. Attend Test Readiness Reviews, Pre-Test, and Post
12. Assure QA records are maintained.
13. Monitor Foresight Program Status.
14. Participate in various meetings
At a minimum, the Quality Assurance Engineer shall have
the following skill/experience level:
1. B.S. in computer science, mathematics, engineering,
and/or 10 years of software and hardware Quality
2. Ability to obtain an FAA Public Trust Clearance.
Additionally, the following skills(s) experiences are
1. FAA Air Traffic Domain Knowledge - ERAM/DataComm
2. Air Traffic Management / Control Hardware and
Software development knowledge
3. Knowledgeable of AS9100 and CMMI requirements
4. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools.