Quality Assurance (IST / QA and Automation)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
* Performing all testing activities for initiatives across one or more assigned projects, utilizing processes, methods, metrics and software that ensure the quality, reliability and systems safety and security.
* Understanding the interfacing applications, test environments and our tools and methodologies.
* Test strategy formulation will include decomposing the business and technical requirements into test case scenarios, defining test data requirements, managing test case creation, devising contingencies plans and other preparation activities.
* Development of the test case execution plan, test case execution, managing issues, and status metrics.
* Working with a global team and responsible for directing/reviewing the test planning and execution work efforts of an offshore team.
* Communicating effectively with business units, IT Development, Project Management and other support staff on testing timelines, deliverables, status and other information.
* Assisting in the project quality reviews for your assigned applications
* Assessing risk to the project based on the execution and validation and making appropriate recommendations
* Ability to interpret quality audits, drive improvements and change, and facilitate test methodology discussions across the business unit
* Additional areas of responsibilities include:
* Providing project implementation support on an as needed basis
* Assisting with application training of new resources.
* Ability to create and manage project plans and activity timelines.
* Acting as a liaison between the Line of Business testing resources and the development team
* Investigating, monitoring, reporting and driving solutions to issues
* Identifying and creating risk mitigation activities, and developing and implementing process improvements.
* A college degree or equivalent experience
* Minimum of four plusyears of experience with the following:
* Systemsoftware testing
* Planning and coordinating test activities
* Overseeing test case development and defect resolution
* Minimum of one year experience with Mobile Browser and Mobile Native Application Testing and use of Mobile Cloud Platform (i.e, SeeTest)
* Proven experience in all aspects of scrum, functional, integration and regression testing
* Ability to work with a sense of urgency and attention to detail
* Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills and excellent analytical skills
* Independent decision-making and good judgment
* Strong time, interpersonal and people skills
* Ability to operated comfortably in a multi-task / multi priority environment across a global team
* Experience with client server environments
* Proficient knowledge of the Microsoft Office products
* Knowledge of Application Development Lifecycle and concepts
* 3+ years of experience in the following technical areas:
* Wweb technologies (e.g. HTTP, XML, HTML, etc.).
* Use of iOS and Android Simulators
* Development or test automation tools/frameworks (e.g. Cucumber/Gherkin, Selenium, Appium, SOAP-UI, HP ALM/QTP, JIRA, etc.).
* Platforms/OS/Servers (e.g. Windows Server, Linux/Unix, Apache, Tomcat, etc.).