Quality Assurance Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
NTT Data Inc
NTT DATA, Inc., a top 10 global IT services company, has an immediate need for a QA Lead Opportunity to support our client in, Milwaukee, WI.
* Experience leading customizable solutions and test cycles, scripts, and executions
* Experience with JDA tool preferred Prior experience as a Test Lead required.
* Ability to document UAT scenarios, scripts, and detailed day by day test plan and tracker
* Attention to detail driving quality of deliverables
* Ability to monitor and report out on testing progress and issues
* Ability to partner and provide oversight to vendors
* BS/BA in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Computer Engineering, or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
* 3-5 years of experience in quality assurance/control, with a thorough knowledge of software development life cycle principles and quality assurance methodology.
* Minimum 3 years of experience in working with developers, project and release managers, system administrators, and database administrators.
* Significant background in application design and programming, with a full comprehension of SDLC and the ability to understand trace matrices.
* Strong analytical skills and broad knowledge of the applications supported.
* Significant direct experience and knowledge of quality assurance for various applications, web platforms, reporting, and analytics.
* Advanced knowledge of quality assurance methodology experience such as Continuous Integration and Test Driven Development.
* Proven experience and understanding of all phases of the development
* Take responsibility for tactical quality assurance.
* Design manual and automated testing processes, testing plans, and test cases. Perform the following types of tests manually and/or using test automation tools: Assembly, System, Integration, Functional, Regression, Performance, Load, Usability.
* Assist business users to perform UAT. Participate in technical and functional specifications reviews.
* Maintain record of test discrepancies, using designated QA tools.
* Provide feedback of test results to development staff for resolution.
* Provide testing status to appropriate project management.
* Develop a comprehensive framework for software testing, and organize testing activities for new and existing releases.
* Coordinate with other QA Leads, Project Managers, Development Managers, System Administrators, Architects and DBA members Lead and develop integration, system, and regression test scenarios.
* Collaborate with Development Leads and Business Analysts to design and create
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Employee Assistance Program
*benefits are available only to W2 contractors