Quality Assurance Lead 9/6/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ROLE: QUALITY ASSURANCE LEAD
LOCATION: OAKS, PA (NUMBER OF POSITION:1)
* A minimum of Three (3) years experience investment process a plus
* A minimum of Three (3) years experience managing projects
* Demonstrated knowledge tools such as Quality Center or Rally
* A minimum of Five (5) years in Software Development Environment preferred, Agile knowledge a plus
* A minimum of two (2) years experience with Quality Center/Rally or like issues repository tools
* Proven experience and understanding of all phases of the development lifecycle including scoping, design, construction, integration and testing preferred
* Knowledge of automation tools such as Test Complete and Fitness a plus
* Investment processing experience preferred
* Assisting in the overseeing of various QA systems projects of an integrated nature.
* Along with Agile teams, develop and manage test strategies that will include approaches for test data, regression testing and automation methodologies to ensure higher quality delivery and test coverage.
* Promoting QA standards and best practices across Agile teams.
* Posses the ability to work in a fast paced environment that supports production and maintenance level changes.
* Possess the ability to do high level impact analysis and test approaches for production and maintenance level software changes.
* Work with Scrum teams to complete root cause analysis and corrective action plans to ensure higher quality test coverage throughout the development and UAT development life cycles.
* Providing continuous review and recommendations for improvement of processes related to status reporting/dash-boarding and QA.
* Advise and assist QA Manager on status, risks and their resolutions as they relate to testing and quality assurance.
The successful candidate would demonstrate:
* A willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate business and travel requirements
* Ability to collaborate effectively with other disciplines including business analysts, technical leads, senior level managers and project managers.
* Advanced written and oral communication skills are a must
* Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward project completion
* Ability and desire to work in an iterative development model which emphasizes speed and proactive decision making
* Excellent time-management skills and an ability to multi-task or work on multiple projects concurrently
* Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills
* Proven ability to apply situational leadership concepts in a matrix organization.
* Familiarity with systems scope and project objectives, as well as the role and function of the various members of the team
* Proven self-starter with track record of setting goals and delivering results