Quality Assurance Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Cenla Environmental Science
JOB DESCRIPTIONDUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER
* Available records must demonstrate that the Quality Assurance Manager of the laboratory has two years environmental laboratory experience.
* The quality assurance manager must have direct access to the highest level of management for decisions regarding laboratory quality assurance policy and resources. He/she must have independent authority regarding quality assurance oversight and implementation of the quality assurance program.
* The quality assurance manager must have a general knowledge of all analytical methods that are performed by the laboratory.
* Serve as the focal point for QA/QC and be responsible for the oversight and/or review of quality control data;
* Have functions independent from laboratory operations for which they have quality assurance oversight;
* Be able to evaluate data objectively and perform assessments without outside (i.e. Managerial) influence;
* Have documented training and/or experience in QA/QC procedures and be knowledgeable in the quality system;
* Have a general knowledge of the analytical test methods for which data review is performed;
* Arrange for or conduct internal audits on the entire technical operation annually;
* Notify laboratory management of deficiencies in the quality system and monitor corrective action; and
* Conduct annual internal audits.
* Minimum of 2 years' experience in a business environment using Microsoft Word & Excel.
* Keyboard skills of a minimum of 50 wpm
* Excellent communication skills