Quality Assurance Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are seeking a Quality Assurance Manager for the Quality Assurance program of local operations in compliance with State and Federal regulations and corporate and client policies.
Responsibilities, include but are not limited to the following::
* Perform thorough vehicle inspections on a variety of vehicle types. Employee will review and engage employee poor performance as necessary.
* Perform inspection of files and records.
* Utilize inspection forms, procedures and check off sheets.
* Utilize computer for documenting findings via excel or word spread sheets.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Must have a minimum of three (3) years' experience or more in diesel repair preferably bus and or truck serving as an A or B Technician.
* ASE certification in two (2) or more areas with experience in preventative maintenance, brake systems and or a combination of training and experience in these areas, preferred.
* Must have CDLP endorsement.
* Must be computer literate.
* Must be able to work evenings and or weekend shifts.
* Must be able to work at multiple locations.
* Must be able to meet timelines.
* Must have good communication skills.
* Must be able to read and understand both written and verbal communications.
Pre-employment drug screening and background check is required. MV Transportation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. MV Transportation, Inc. provides equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.