Quality Assurance Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMy client is looking for a QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER for their location in OSCEOLA, ARKANSAS. This is a Permanent Position offering a salary range of $70-80K. My client is open to relocation.
ABOUT THE POSITION
the candidate will specifically manage the following programs in order of priority: Food Safety Plan, Food Quality Plan, Hold and Release, Customer Complaint, Product Recall (including mock recalls), Foreign Material Control, Supplier Approval, and Pest Control
Conduct GAP analysis and internal audits on the Food safety and Food Quality Management system to ensure audit preparedness.
* Direct responsibility for the review, implementation and auditing of the following:
* Food Safety and Quality Management System (FSQMS),
* Facilitate the development, implementation, review and management of the Plans, Programs and other documents referenced in the FSQMS.
* Take the appropriate action to assure the integrity of the programs listed in the FSQMS and SQF system
* Specifically manage the following programs:
* Food Safety Plan
* Food Quality Plan
* Product Recall (including mock recalls),
* Supplier Approval,
* Pest Control,
* Customer Complaints,
* Identity Preserved Foods
* Host Internal and External Audits and customer visits.
* support the CI&I and Sales Departments by visiting and hosting customers and vendors.
* Provide QA administrative support to the plant and other departments
* Other functions as assigned by Director of Quality Systems
* Minimum of BS/BA in Science or Food Science Field
* Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Possess the ability to convey technical applications to non-technical personnel.
* Must have excellent organizational and computer skills
* Use of statistical and process mapping software required for both participation in Six Sigma projects and routine report writing
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION TO GET MORE DETAILS ABOUT CLIENT AND THE JOB OPENING, SO WE CAN DISCUSS AND PROCEED FOR NEXT STEP.