Quality Assurance Manager 9/2/2016
White Plains, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We have an exciting and rewarding opportunity for a Quality Assurance Manager that can effectively manage, coordinate, and direct the organization's day to day quality program. Excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Quality System Management Representative that maintains a company-wide Quality Management System congruent with ISO 9001 requirements. Has overall responsibility for the internal auditing of this system.
Experience managing a Quality department in an ISO 9001, AS-9100 environment, FMEA's and PPAC's.
Performs and supervises the performance of physical inspections which provide monitoring products including inspection incoming materials, work in process and final inspectionbefore shipping.
Must be organized; detail oriented; possess good record keeping abilities; and have excellent communication skills. Must have knowledge of lean and black belt methods.
Responsible for the issue and control of quality documents including the Quality Manual, Standard Procedures, and Formal Work Instructions.
Works together with the Management representative for the QMS to organize the information for quarterly meetings of the Executive board, gathering information about internal audits and quality discrepancies for their review and possible action.
Collaborates with members of all other departments to provide data about current levels of quality and expertise as to how to maintain and improve the quality of our products and work product in general.
A COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE WHICH INCLUDES:
* Annual Salary Range: $100k - $110K (Commensurate with experience).
* Medical, vision, dental, life insurance
* Sick days, holidays, vacation
* 401(k) Plan
APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS: MUST HAVE...
* Strong knowledge of process improvement methods using statistical techniques
* Blueprint Reading: read and interpret customers' blueprints and specifications proficiently
* Tooling / Gauging: dimensional tools - e.g. calipers, micrometers, optical comparator, Sunnen gauges, CMM machine.
* Excellent mathematics, computer, and communication skills
* ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100 experience - certification a plus.
* Pre-Production approval Process (PPAP)
* Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA)
* Six Sigma - Black Belt or Green Belt
* Route Cause Analysis
* Able to establish Product Control Plans and Inspection methods
* Strong leadership skills
* Hi energy
* Bachelor's degree and 5 - 7 years experience in a Q.A. discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience and experience in a job shop environment.