Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
Obsidian Solutions Group
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager
Primary Location: Washington, DC, US
Citizenship: Must be a US Citizen
Security Clearance: Active Top Secret and be able to obtain SCI
Obsidian Solutions Group is seeking a Program Quality Assurance/Quality Control/Deputy Program Manager in the Program Management Office that will support the Department of State (DoS) Countermeasures and Security Technology Services (CSTS) program. The Bureau of Diplomatic Security (DS) is the security and law enforcement arm of the U.S. Department of State (the Department). DS is a world leader in international investigations, threat analysis, cyber security, counterterrorism, security technology, and protection of people, property, and information. Its primary mission is to provide a safe and secure environment for the conduct of U.S. foreign policy. The individual will work directly for the DoS CSTS PM.
* Shall oversee all program Quality Assurance/Quality Control practices to ensure compliance
* Shall assist the PM in oversight of contractor personnel and ensuring that program QA/QC requirements are met.
* Shall ensure performance on the overall contract and each PWS requirement, including cost, schedule and staffing meets or exceeds all standards
* Shall implement collection processes and tools for performance and service delivery indicators
* Shall apply continuous process improvement methodologies to strengthen contractor performance
* Shall assist the PM in maintaining a training and certification record for the CO and COR to review upon request. The training and certification record shall include, at a minimum, the name of the Contractor personnel, the name of the course or certification, the source of the training or certification, a description of the training or certification, and the date the employee successfully completed the training or certification.
* Assist the PM in leading the PMO and will serve as an alternate point of contact to assist in the resolution for contractual issues that may arise during the base and all option years of this contract.
* Shall be capable of effective oral and written communication and shall maintain a complete and thorough knowledge of the Contractor s original proposal, the terms and conditions of this contract and any contract modifications signed or pending signature.
* Shall stay fully appraised of the status of all tasks through regular meetings or correspondence with the Contractors on-site team lead(s).
* Shall assist the PM in oversight of Contractor personnel, promoting operational efficiencies and ensuring activities and resources are aligned to meet contract objectives.
Knowledge and Skills
* Strong background in developing performance metrics
* Strong knowledge in Quality Control processes for staff augmentation programs
* Strong knowledge of Project/Program Management processes
* Experience with Department of State Office of Science and Technology is a plus
* Knowledge of Government procurement systems is a plus.
* Experience/working knowledge of ISO9001:2015.
Experience and Education
* Bachelor s degree and 3-5 years of Program Management experience
* OR Associate s degree with 8-10 years of Program Management experience
* PMP Certification desired
Physical Requirements and Work Environment
* Normal office environment
* Up to 25%
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Obsidian Solutions Group (OSG) is a diversified consulting and technology company providing flexible and responsive solutions to federal, state, and local agencies and organizations. Our core domains are overseas and domestic mission support operations, collection/analysis/identification, and information technology. Obsidian Solutions Group is comprised of strategic and operational personnel who provide its clients deep domain expertise across a comprehensive spectrum of skill sets, allowing mission accomplishment and development of long-term capabilities.
Obsidian Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, any other non-merit factor, or any other characteristic protected by law.