Quality Assurance Rep 8/26/2016
Garden Grove, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Requirements:
- Qualified candidates must have a high school degree or GED. Some college or customer service training preferred.
- Requires 2+ years customer service experience, preferably in a medical environment
- Prior front office medical experience, medical case management, and/or medical social work experience a plus
- Excellent customer service and phone skills
- Strong verbal communications, problem solving, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to accurately type 35+ corrected words per minute
- Ability to work independently or with a team a must
- Must be able to handle heavy phone volume
Environmental and Working Conditions:
- Entire work time is conducted in an office setting
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Must be able to understand and follow complex instructions
LogistiCare is the nation's leading managed healthcare organization specializing in the management of healthcare transportation benefits. LogistiCare's client base consists of state and local government agencies (Medicaid agencies, transit authorities, school boards), managed care organizations and hospitals. LogistiCare is not a provider of transportation vehicles (we do not physically own vehicles). Instead, LogistiCare manages a network of transportation providers and provides the administrative infrastructure to authorize services and provide billing and claims payment functionality allowing LogistiCare to offer a complete outsourcing solution to our clients.
LogistiCare seeks a Quality Assurance (QA) Representative. The QA Representative works with customers, subcontractors and LogistiCare staff to ensure quality service. The QA Representative also establishes positive and effective working relationships with customers, providers and agencies to establish superior customer service and to reduce the number of official complaints by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Records and initiates investigation of complaints
* Initiates corrective actions
* Work closely with Regional Managers
* Collects and monitors driver and provider compliance information
* Sends out notices when updates are due.
* Manages the denial and appeal process
* Creates and disseminates exceptional distance report
* Perform occasional vehicle inspections
* Performs other duties as assigned
LogistiCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.