Brand Compliance Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONYes Lifecycle Marketing wants you to say YES to this exciting opportunity. We are seeking a Brand Compliance Specialist to join our team. This position is responsible for Quality Assurance of email campaigns prior to deployment and internal checking of email campaigns prior to Client proofing. Additionally, you will be responsible for immersing yourself in our key client's brand requirements, ensuring consistency throughout all email campaign verbiage/voice, imagery, and legalese.
Essential Job Functions:
* Quality Assurance of email Campaigns prior to deployment
* Internal checking of email Campaigns prior to Client proofing
* Mastery of client brand requirements for consistent email \\"look and feel\\"
* Logging of errors in campaigns submitted for QA
* Review and update of the QA checklist
* Indicating key areas of weaknesses in the Campaign Management Process
* Match creative content to client brand standards to ensure adherence
* Identify misspelled words, phrases and poor punctuation in email content and suggest corrections
* Ensure email links and clickable imagery functions as prescribed and redirects to the proper client locations
* Work in conjunction with Yesmail Email Managers to ensure timely deployment of scheduled emails
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Demonstrated email Marketing Quality Assurance experience essential
* Proficient with HTML, MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, Internet Explorer
* Knowledge of email platforms preferred
* Ability to identify and analyze trends / weaknesses and innovate QA solutions
* Strong administration skills
* High energy levels and a strong team player with strong interpersonal skills
* Self-driven, hands on executor and results oriented individual
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
* Strong problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills
* High level of accuracy and strong attention to detail and excellent analytical skills essential
* Proven Customer-focused work ethic with high standard of service and quality control. Clear verbal and written communication skills, including a high level of business English grammar
Education, Experience, and Certification:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
* Previous experience working for an email service provided preferred
* Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role preferred.
We're revolutionizing the way companies connect with their customers and grow their businesses. Find out how you can join the movement at www.yeslifecyclemarketing.com/our-company/careers. Please reference requisition number LOUS3928.
Yes Lifecycle Marketing is a solution provider that brings together multichannel marketing platforms and data, with creative and strategy services honed on the optimization of delivering relevant marketing messages. This gives marketers the ability to source best-of-breed technology and creative and strategy services from a single vendor at a cost-effective price point. For more information, visit www.yeslifecyclemarketing.com.
Yes Lifecycle Marketing is an Infogroup company. Infogroup is the leading provider of innovative business data, and marketing solutions that are proven to increase customer acquisition and retention. Our mission is to use a combination of our client's data and our business and consumer data and really smart people to deliver the right communication to the right audience at the right time -- for Infogroup, that's real-time.
At Yes Lifecycle Marketing, our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the drive to grow professionally. We hire dynamic individuals in variety of fields such as information technology, account management and client services, sales, marketing, administration and human resources.
Affirmative Action/EEO Policy
At Infogroup, we are committed to attracting, retaining and engaging employees from all walks of life. Diversity is an important part of our values and business operations. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment that promotes professional development for everyone. As part of that commitment, Infogroup does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran and/or Veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. In addition, Infogroup will provide reasonable accommodation for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled