Quality Assurance Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONQUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8am to 4:30pm
The Quality Assurance Specialist conducts quality assurance audits on employees, assuring company standards are maintained and client integrity is preserved. Consults with management to resolve quality, production, and efficiency problems. Functions as an information source to Management when special and critical quality issues occur.
* Confirm that department audit procedures are properly carried out.
* Determine overall department quality by conducting and evaluating various calls and documentation on call center accounts.
* Resolve major quality problems with staff by addressing better call handling.
* Evaluate and take corrective action when necessary with assistance by management.
* Educate and instruct employees and recommend quality control, call handling, and client expectations.
* Consult with department management and personnel on better procedures to improve overall efficiency.
* Discuss and make appropriate recommendations and set timeframe for improvement and corrections.
* Function as an information source for employees and other departments when critical quality issues arise.
* Assist in development of special department projects and work in conjunction with manager, quality assurance services.
* Accept responsibility of training and preparing new employees for this position.
* Assist with monitoring the dialer to assure that hold times and call abandoned rate are within client expectation.
* Other duties assigned by Manager.
1.Prompt and dependable (excellent attendance).
* Performance Management.
* Problem Solving/Analysis.
* Decision Making.
* Communication Proficiency.
* Collaboration Skills.
7.Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
8.Good organizational skills.
9.Excellent attention to detail
10.Prior auditing and dialer experience preferred
Firstsource is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment
to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability or protected veteran status. If you'd like more information about your EEO
rights as an applicant under the law, please go through the URL