Quality Assurance Supervisor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Mason City, IA
JOB DESCRIPTIONFood manufacturer offering solid growth, upward mobility and an excellent total rewards package. You could be a part of the team that makes a difference!
* Supervising the daily operation of the microbiology and chemical labs;
* Training and coaching lab employees in safety and cleaning methods;
* Coordinating the personnel who perform inspections and testing;
* Ensuring raw materials and finished products hold and release in a timely manner;
* Ensuring safe work practices and proper recordkeeping;
* Ensuring GMPs, sanitary conditions, product quality;
* Verifies adequate inventories.
EDUCATION: 4-yeardegree in Food Science or similar disciplines.
* 3+ years of quality systems and supervisory experience in a food processing operation lab;
* Proven ability to recognize problem situations and take appropriate steps to resolve;
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and teaming skills;
* Ability to work weekends when needed.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Recruiting firm.