Quality Control Associate III
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems, data and analytics offerings, and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Conducts analysis, verification, and remediation and communicates the quality of publicly recorded information that is strategically abstracted, keyed and located by third party vendors. Intent is to control content, integrity and reliability of data through process knowledge and research. Duties in the title plant environment can include, but are not limited to quality control, data analysis, locating, vendor feedback and reporting functions.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Perform quality control of data using appropriate department applications and procedures.
* Analyze and verify transmitted vendor data of keyed documents.
* Analyze and verify completed and corrected documents listed under locating fallouts.
* Review and Analyze document images and data fields that need to be captured for various document and court case types.
* Respond and/or provide clarification to vendor questions.
* Provide vendor feedback for errors identified within transmitted data and QC of error rate statistics.
* Review and analyze QC, Upload, Missing document, Suspend and other related reports.
* Identify, remediate and/or physical repair of data issues.
* Reconcile and document all failures within existing processes and validations.
* Work to provide support for existing team member.
* Assure that data is accurate and meets department and industry standards.
* Work as a liaison between all departments to communicate batch/image related issues.
* Work to understand various internal touch points across the life cycle of an instrument.
* Communicate with vendor on production status and ensure timely delivery of batches.
* Respond to batch related queries raised by onshore and offshore office.
* Work to provide statistical representation of managed data.
* Perform other duties as required.
Minimum High School diploma or equivalent.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE SKILLS, & ABILITIES
* Basic knowledge of real estate data with an emphasis on public records.
* Familiarity with the various facets of data maintenance.
* Knowledge of county specific nuances relating to recorded document and court cases.
* Working knowledge of data maintenance applications and proficient in entering data into internal applications.
* Strong analytical skills, with experience in quality assurance.
* Knowledge of balancing and correction procedures.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Basic computer skills, including efficiency with MS Office suite applications.
* Ability to work collaboratively with others.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize to successfully meet deadlines.
* Organized and results driven.
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Advanced Professional Role. Highly skilled with extensive proficiency. Possesses advanced knowledge of public record information, experienced in analysis, data entry and remediation of data. Advance knowledge of quality assurance and proprietary title plant software. Coaches and mentors more junior staff. Works under minimal supervision, with wide latitude for independent judgment. Typically requires a minimum of five (5) years of demonstrated title plant maintenance and/or data entry/encoding experience, with at least five (5) years as a Quality Control Associate II.
Black Knight Financial Services is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer