Quality Control Biology Lab Analyst 9/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SHOULDN'T YOU BE WORKING FOR A COMPANY THAT VALUES ITS EMPLOYEES OUR CLIENT IS ONE OF FORTUNE MAGAZINE'S 100 BEST COMPANIES TO WORK FOR, WITH A TEAM-ORIENTED ENVIRONMENT, OUTSTANDING PAY AND BENEFITS, AND A GREAT CHANCE TO ADVANCE YOUR CAREER AS THE COMPANY RAPIDLY EXPANDS. WITH FLEXIBLE WORK SCHEDULES, A CASUAL DRESS CODE AND FREE BREAKFAST FRIDAYS, EMPLOYEES ENJOY BOTH THE WORK THEY DO AND THE PLACE THAT THEY WORK. NOW IS THE TIME TO EXPLORE A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
IN THIS POSITION YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE INVOLVED IN LABORATORY METHOD DEVELOPMENT, ASSAY VALIDATION AND INVESTIGATION! THIS IS A LONG-TERM CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY WITH POTENTIAL TO CONVERT TO PERMANENT STATUS.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
* Performing testing using bioassays and binding ELISA assays
* Maintains cell lines using aseptic technique and cell culture practices
* Documents sample testing records and reviews results to ensure quality standards are met
* Maintains laboratory supplies
* Conducts quality testing on a variety of samples
* Participates in writing and revision of test procedures
* Calibrates or verifies calibration of instruments/devices prior to use
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING SKILLS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Requires a BS/BA in a Life Science i.e. Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biological Sciences, etc.
* 1-2years' relevant experience
* Must be detail oriented with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Must have previous experience with cell culture practices
* Experience using bioassays and binding ELISA assays is preferred
WHY WORK WITH LINIUM
Looking for a job is difficult; we're here to make it easier for you. How We search for opportunities in our extensive database of openings, schedule interviews, and follow up with employers, opening doors and saving you valuable time. We help perfect your resume, sharpen your interviewing skills, and guide you through the complex hiring process. We have the flexibility and technology to work with you on your schedule, day or night, in person or online. We always treat you with the care and respect you deserve. And we don't stop until you succeed, which means finding not just any job, but the right job.
CONFIDENTIAL | COMPASSIONATE | COMPLIMENTARY SERVICES
_As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, by choice, Linium will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law._